Thursday, June 9, 2016

Two Years Later

Almost exactly two years ago, I packed my bags, shed my tears, and left Germany. I had no idea when I would return. In my two years back in the United States I've attended two separate high schools, hosted a German exchange student, and left the country several times. Though the past two years have been full of adventures, I still wanted desperately to return to Germany but, for the most part, had no idea when I'd be able to go back. Well, that day is THIS SUNDAY! After months of saving and planning, I'm finally headed back to good ol' Deutschland and I couldn't be more excited. This blog is a bit dusty to say the least, but I'm curious to see how everything will be different and figured I might as well share what I learn. I'm thrilled to be returning, but also a bit nervous. How rusty is my German? Am I still as good at navigating train stations? Will I still feel right at home? Of course, I won't be able to slip right back into the mold of "U.S. exchange student" that I fit while abroad two years ago with CBYX. But my friends and host family are all still there, and no matter how much has changed or how well I fit in, I couldn't be more excited to return to my second home. 

1 comment:

  1. Wir sind Privatkreditgeber, Wir bieten Kredite zu günstigen Konditionen an. Wir sind staatlich zugelassener autorisierter Finanzhelfer. Für weitere Informationen, wie Sie unsere Darlehen erhalten, kontaktieren Sie uns heute per E-Mail: (mrhamdnloanoffer@gmail.com) SIE KÖNNEN UNS AUCH AUF WHATSAPP (+447783281085) HINZUFÜGEN

    We are private lending firm,We offer Loans at low interest rate of to any Interested Individual personal. We are governmental Registered authorized financial helper. for more information on how to obtain our Loans contact us today via email: (mrhamdnloanoffer@gmail.com) YOU CAN ALSO ADD US ON WHATSAPP (+447783281085)

    ReplyDelete